This is a turtle duck.
Reblog the turtle duck.
Because it’s a turtle duck.
Make the turtle duck tumblr famous.
For no reasons other than the fact that it’s a turtle duck.
Me? 28 year old something lesbian bi romantic and chocolate hogging slasher.
Manueluv and I are convinced Agent K is Coulson’s father. Hell, MIB is even owned by Marvel.
Welp. Never gonna unsee this.
HEADCANON ACCEPTED SO FAST I THINK I BROKE SOMETHING
Guys - who do you think told Phil all those stories about Cap?
THIS POST IS OVER 2 YEARS OLD AND IT JUST. GOT. BETTER.
MORE REASONS WHY NORWEGIAN FOREST CATS ARE THE BEST:
Norwegian forest cats are the best.
They look like little snow lions.
The colloquial term for them is “skogkatten”.
They’re also called “fairy cats” in Norway, because they’re so pretty.
They run down trees headfirst.
They’re fricking gigantic and they purr really loud.
They literally walk over snow like motherloving Legolas.
In Norse mythology, skogkatts pull the goddess Freya’s carriage.
Who doesn’t want a carriage pulled by cats?
Viking cats. End of story.
Oh what a terrible thing it appears that I haven’t reblogged these glorious beasts this year yet
- find, rate, and share books
- get free books and ARCs
- read unpublished books
- read free classics online
- read books free online
- find similar books
- what should you read next?
- currently popular books
- YA novels of 2014
- YA novels of 2013
- YA novels of 2012
- YA novels of 2011
- search for newly released books by genre
- list of YA sci-fi
- list of YA dystopian
- list of YA romance
- list of YA summer reads
- list of YA realistic fiction
- list of fantasy
- teen books about real problems
- forbidden romance books
- dark erotica books
- gay romance books
- books with gay couples
- books with diversity
- hate turned to love romance books
- urban fantasy
- teen vampire fiction
- teen historical novels
- Christian fiction
- horror books
- zombie books
- steampunk books
- fairytales and retellings
- indie books
- humorous romance
- intense and angsty romance
- 2012 YA contemporary books
- best books of 2014
- best books of the decade
- best books of the 21st century
- 101 books to read this summer
- 25 books that define cool
- the greatest books of all time
- books that will induce a mindfuck
- 30 funny adult books
- books that’ll make you want to have sex
- 10 greatest apocalypse books
- 16 best dystopian books
- 10 sites to download free audio books
- 100 sites to download books
- download free books
- download free kindle books
- how to put non-amazon books on your kindlewriting
- how to get started writing a book
- write books just for fun and still get readers/reviews
- character names
- write a definition and get a word
- general writing advice
- how to write a kiss
- a smut guide
- writing distant, indifferent characters
- writing a sassy character
- writing a happy character
- write a leader
- writing a character with depression
- writing a character who is homosexual
- write a totally badass character
- writing a tomboy
- write a mute character
- write a character with OCD
- write a character who lost someone important
- write a strong female character
- write a death scene
- describe the body shape of female characters
- character appearance help
- words to describe a voice
- body language cheat sheet
- character development
- introducing characters
- making characters likeable
- 100 positive traits
- mental illness in writing
- conflicts and characters
- grammar and spelling
- American vs. British grammar
- punctuating dialogue
- how to use the semicolon
- introduction to the basic rules of punctuation
- comma 101
- all about dialogue
- 11 grammar tips
- transition words
- 40+ tips to improve your grammar and punctuation
- list of 1000+ adjectivesmisc.